I want to say a HUGE thankyou to Katelyn at Illustrate Kate for nominating me for a stylish blog award! I love Katelyn’s custom designs they really are worth a peek!
So this is how this blog award works:
- Thank and link back to the person who awarded you
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pay it forward – Send to other bloggers you like (contact them about the award!)
This took me ages to write! I find it really hard to pick anything interesting! Here goes….
- This is me and my lovely fiance Nick (on a snow day over christmas)
2. I’m a Welsh girl through and through and very proud of it! 🙂 I have the proper accent apparently (although I don’t believe Nick when he’s says that :P) I don’t speak Welsh though ( I can a bit but I’m not very good at it)
3. I work for a bank as a commercial account manager by day…..not very interesting and by night I make cards and wedding stationery for my business www.allysstationery.co.uk
4. My full name is Natalie but everyone calls me Nat. It’s only when I’ve done something wrong! It’s got to the point where if someone calls out to me by my full name I don’t turn around!!
5. I’m getting married in July!
6. I’ve not only launched a wedding stationery business but I’m also studying towards my wedding event planning qualification (I know what you’re thinking! I must be mad!)
7. I’m at my happiest when Nick’s home and I’m making cards or knitting
So to pass it on, my nominations are…..