Well it has to be said that last week could have been possible the worst week of the year so far!!
Our poor little Ted who is a Doggy Garbage Disposal finally ate one gross thing too many and was poisoned last Tuesday morning!! To watch my poor little puppy fall so ill so quickly will stay with me forever the image of him unable to stand is burned into my memory!! They said he’d been poisoned by Organophosphate (I think I’ve probably spelt that wrong) which is found in pesticides or cheap fleaing products that you can pick up in the supermarket!!
But we were lucky and our little man is home!!
And straight into the garden to munch on a dead bird….basically no lesson learnt for Ted!! But after a few quiet days he’s back to he usual self!
And now he’s better it’s time for me to manically sew for a fair on Saturday!! So on that note I best be off!!